| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakeeney, Ks in October is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakeeney, Ks October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Wakeeney, Ks, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakeeney, Ks:
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) NNW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) WNW
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Holly, Co, Usa - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) WSW
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SW
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 238.1 kms (148 miles) NNE
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 260 kms (161.5 miles) NNE
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) N
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 204.5 kms (127.1 miles) ENE
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) ENE
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) E
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 214.5 kms (133.3 miles) ESE
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) S